After a successful Panorama Europe 2014, we are happy to invite EUNIC NY members to participate at the upcoming 7th edition of this growing European Film Festival in New York.The Museum of the Moving Image (MoMI) is our main partner. David Schwartz, the Chief Curator of MoMI, will be the curator of the festival, and is responsible for the film selection. The Museum will provide the venue, and will be promoting the festival throug PR, social media, and prepare film descriptions.The Czech Center New York is are the Chairing Institute of the Festival Board with Kristyna Milde, as the Festival coordinator.Key Dates and Requirements:
- Submissions deadline for the 2015 Festival is: December 12, 2014
- The Festival will take place at MoMI and the Bohemian National Hall from May 29 – June 14, 2015
- Please submit a selection of 2 - 5 films, which were made in the last two years
- Short film description, which should include title, year, name of the director, film duration, synopsis of the film, and trailer
- A link to an online screener with English subtitles, if it is not available please send a hard copy.
Participating institutions will collaborate with the Curator on the selection of their particular film and arrange the screening fees and timely transport of the film. There are two categories of entry: Partner and Festival Board.Please confirm your participation with Kristyna Milde at email@example.com and specify the category you would like to participate as soon as possible.